Capturing my thoughts

*WILL - That is where strength begins*

It is doing the will of God that gives us strength on the inside. So as we set our WILL to do God's will, that resolve will give us strength in our SOUL.

Wow, am so blessed to attend GOTP classes every Wednesday. It's like God is slowly unveiling to me an encouragement or answer in each lesson every week. Can't help but to keep looking forward to the next one. I never had such excitement before in previous bible study classes. I can still remember if I'm ever so busy for my school or visitations, BS classes is the 1ST to get strike off in my TO-DO list. That explains why some of my BS can drag up to a year and still not able to complete it. Oh, just how foolish I am!!!

It's always the same reason why I have not been updating...too busy, sometimes dun simply have the mood to do so...I have so many things to think about everyday and I just don't wish to think again while entering a post. And yes, sometimes, in fact, most times if I'm too tired and drained off, I'll just 'shut down'...It's getting worse in the fact that I'd ignore phone calls or SMS, don't wish to think, don't wish to go out, don't wish to practice my guit, don't wish to do the things that I needed to do even when I'm supposed to do it...yeah, this attitude was killing me...I felt that I'm carrying too much of a burden, that everything was thrown off for me to deal with...like, why nobody else can do it!? Neverthless, I carried on, doing what I have on hand while wondering to God...why does He have to answer some of my casual prayers SO fast sometimes...and yeah, it was a SHOCK to me to hear from Pst in one of the recent services that our thinking is as good as praying aloud to Him. This is really an important lesson learnt....gotta make sure that i'll be careful on what I pray about in future!

Praise the Lord! All of the above is washed away by the blood of Jesus yesterdae as I set to surrender my own will to the Father, to repent, to change and to seek God. I can't kinda explain everything from the beginning to now, but all I can say is that NOW I understand why somethings had happened and said into my life. So, praise God for bible studies!

February is almost coming to an end, with just 2 more weeks to go...sad to say is that I am still looking for a job that would last me till early June. The ironic thing is that I'm not that desperate and really actively looking for it as well though I know I am ready and need to look for one...hmmm...reason being I guess that God is putting it back for me...haha...coz I'm still very much in the planning of many stuffs...

It all began with just a simple thought on 31st Dec 2004. I wondered to God about how 2005 would be given that I am already so involved with so many things already...be it in CG, JAMs and cafe...my own life, as in work and others...how else can I grow, since I'm busied with myself doing the same things in these areas of my life? Will 2005 be a year where I'd just continue to be faithful in what I'm doing?

God didn't answered me. He kept quiet, not even a drop of vision for me. So I head on to do my GOAL 2005...there I completed it and print a copy for Mervyn only to hand it 2 weeks later...still, God didn't say anything. Then, God started to reveal. Yes, I am going to still serve Him faithfully in all the areas that I'm now in BUT with even greater responsibilities and challenges...I mean what is there for me to have greater responsibilities and challenges in cafe??? or even in JAMs since I already 'bao ka liao'...

9:41 PM